Sunday, March 27, 2016

Fully forgetting to blog

Oh my goodness, I didnt realize I have not updated my blog in almost two months. So sorry to any devoted readers( hee hee). I have been busy with school, I guess. Not sure what else. Not much art is getting done. Here's one I drew at school for the preschoolers for Strawberry week:
Pretty funny. That seems to be the only place I have been drawing besides my planner.
Spring break has just started( yahoo) so maybe I will get into the art swing since I am not going anywhere for the week. 
Trying to keep us with my planner. I miss my moleskein, but this one is nice and big. What have you been up to? Please tell. 
Thanks for visiting. Xxoo


1 comment:

Bogdan Yanov said...

Fine information, many thanks to essay writer
the author. It is puzzling to me now, but in general, the usefulness and importance is overwhelming. Very much thanks again and best of luck!