Sunday, September 20, 2015

Over a full month late


Friends- so sorry for the delay in posting. Teaching five days a week has really taken a toll on me.
There is so much I don't seem able to do anymore, 
But on a happier note:
Here are the first two pages of the article on my planner journal that will be in the October issue of Art Journaling. Hurrah.

Mostly, I have only had time to work a bit in my large planner, although this weekend even that hit the back burner. I do love working in this book. My goal is to use up a lot of my supplies collage stash, and photos. I have way to much stuff in these areas. They would never fit in my tiny house.

Wish I could quit my job and draw and plan all day. What a different life that would be. Alas, I must go work on my art assessment / student learning objectives. We have to now evaluate the students in art three times a year. Ugh. I'm not so fond of teaching to the famous "elements of art" as the key player in the art room. I feel creativity should be the star...but what do I know? Tra-la-la. Have a great week.

1 comment:

James Blanc said...

It is a big pleasure to watch those beautiful things that those children have done. I write different articles at custom writing service and some of them on the topic of children improvement. Sometimes it is important to share the creativity of the children, it inspires us to create something new and useful.