Sunday, April 12, 2015

Spring is fully here




Hello Friends. Seems as if I have forgotten how to blog. Trying to return to it...really truly. Here are my latest creations. I am requested to donate something to our school silent auction so I glazed these plates. I like the mushroom plate, but it has a few pocked areas I have to try and repair. I am a little nervous. What if no one bids on them?




This pen was recommended by Jane Davenport and I am gaga over it. It is a really fine tip and it makes me want to draw like crazy.



Super fun weekend with my friend Joy and her hubby Leo. Joy forgot to bring me her signature granola ( I am a granola groupie) so she made me some on the visit.
We enjoyed the beach, downtown Charleston, and just hanging out. I hope they visit again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you please tell the name of the pen? I would appreciate it so much. You're inspiring me to start my own journal now, at the age of 75.

taysch.blogspot.com said...

Dear Anonymous,
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I ordered the pen on Amazon, but first saw it on a blog by Jane Davenport. You can order it from her but she lives in Australia.
Go on Amazon and search Epic Drawing pen. Last I looked it was the first one listed in a package with Japenese writing. The pen says Carbon Pen on its body. There is no indication of "epic pen" on the listing. Mine had to be ordered from Japan and took a few weeks. I would advise you to order some refils of the ink at the same time. This pen writes very fine. Let me know if you have further questions. Enjoy the pen. I love mine.