Sunday, January 4, 2015

Not full of Monday love




Happy New Year!
Alas today is the final day before I must return to work. I had a wonderful vacation, but did not get as much done as I had hoped. I did manage a lot of reading and lounging.



I have some plans for this winter including, getting my artwork together to enter a showing( yes, nervous about that) and to finish this children's book idea I wrote one morning at 4 AM.
The best news is that my artners in crime will be here in about two weeks for a big birthday celebration. We will laugh, make art and inspire each other. I cannot wait.



New planner is ready to go as well. Was thinking if doing it all black and white, but maybe not.
Oh well at least the kindergartners will be drawing pandas tomorrow. A good week to all.

1 comment:

laurie said...

I have to go back to work tomorrow, also. Third quarter always seems to be the longest. I smiled when I read "artners in crime" - sounds like a fun group!