Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Full of chilly weather





Alas, this face was not happy to have to turn the heat on for the first time. It's hibernation time. I'm going to try to make friends with winter this year, but I am not sure how. Actually it has warmed up a bit, but not for long.
I am in love with tonal art these days. Paintings using only the the grey tones. Jeanne Oliver seems to excel at it so I have been watching some of her videos. Sorry I can't seem to link on my ipad.



The marsh is starting to brown for winter. I know its still fall, but in my house it's more like winter. Can you see the osprey on the branch?
It is nice walking weather.



I love this Matisse copy one of my second graders painted. So modern and has a fifties look.
Here's another that I really like.


Hope you are having a good week. I will try to return soon.

No comments: