Sunday, May 25, 2014

Fullpink




Used a lot of pink yesterday to try to cheer me up. Not sure what it was, but pink worked to some extent. Isn't Pam Garrison's scrap mega cool? And its a scrap!!



These are the closed and opened pink pages. I will do my sad sack writing in the pink box inside.
I am glad it's a long weekend. Dreaming of Italy, but alas no long distance traveling this year. Will Italy miss me as much as I shall miss her?
Here's whats been going on in school:



The annual first grade sock monkey paintings. I hung them up even though we have less than two weeks of school. They make me smile.



Love these barns made by the third graders. Each one came out so well. I reluctantly am sending them home this week.
That's about it from South Carolina. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: