Sunday, May 4, 2014

Flowerfull




So glad to have warm weather. My screened porch is perfect for drawing and painting. Now I just have to practice watercoloring like my girls A and A. They have it down.



I love these ranunculus that I saw at Trader Joes and could not resist. I better hurry up and paint them.



Found out about this cool book-Groove Book while at Pam Garrison workshop by a sweet woman named Minnie. Every month for $2.99 including shipping you can upload 100 photos and they will print them and send them back in a little book. I think it's pretty cool and a bargain. Comment me if you want the code to get your first book free.



Here's what my studio art table looks like at the moment. Somewhat of a mess but I am visiting it. Hope you have a great week and can visit your art table.
T

No comments: