Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Fully cold




Oh what's a summer girl to do in the winter? I might as well hibernate. Blah to winter. I'm too much of a sissy to work in my too cold for comfort studio. I know some of you die hards would be down there working away. Maybe this is a good time to take up torchfire enameling...



Tried to keep the kitchen warm baking bread. Bread is good, but the kitchen is still no hotspot. This is no knead bread and it comes out perfect. Soon I will try adding seeds or sprouts.



I love these snowy owl pictures that my kindergarten class painted. They cheer me up every morning when I walk into the school building.
Heard there was school tomorrow( although the school six blocks from my house will not have school tomorrow), although you never know. Cross your fingers...
Hope you are staying warm. Xxoo t




4 comments:

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

I'm right there with you, Taylor. As of January 31st, I believe winter should END. I adore your students' snowy owls!! Stay warm and keep journaling. That's a good motto.

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorraine said...

Love your pages!!! Miss you!

jone hallmark said...

UNBELIEVEABLE WEATHER you have been having!!
I bet you are freezing, Taylor! Nothing like a Snow Day to make everyone smile, though.....
That bread looks fab! Would you consider sharing the recipe?
I am in Austin visiting my mom - back to NM tomorrow.
Hope winter won't last too much longer.....STAY WARM!
xo