Sunday, February 23, 2014

Fully can not think of a title






It seems to be getting warmer here. Slowly but surely and that makes me a very happy camper.I have been art working in my "planner" more and journal less, but at least I am working. Love these new colors above that I never really used before.



Have been trying new art supplies thanks to watching some videos and my art enabling friends A and A ( Austin and Arizona).
Going to LA soon with Arizona for Pam Garrison. Please suggest places we should go to in LA and Orange County ( food, shop, coolio things). The more the better. I will be checking back to see if anyone leaves suggestions. Little surprises for those who do sent from me to you. Pinky promise.



I am in love with this tree, although I didn't manage a great picture. The bark is so smooth. I shall go back and really give it the photo biz.
Okay off to eat bagels. Don't forget your suggestions. Have a good week. I'm afraid I will actually be in school for the entire week. What a thought...
Enjoy.

1 comment:

Jone Hallmark said...

In LA, you MUST go to French General....up innSilver Lake. Google it, or ask Pam how to get there. It is a
MUST SEE, for sure.
Have a wonderful trip, Taylor.
xo