Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Fully ready for 2014

Happy 2014 friends



I am excited about a new year. Still in the midst of tons of projects...but all I really want to do is knit which is maybe not so helpful since I can barely knit and its not on the to do list- still those yarns and fat needles follow me around the house begging for action.
School will begin soon. Hard to go back but at least two of my besties ( Austin and Arizona) will be visiting in two weeks for my birthday.



I have all kinds of things planned for us, but mostly we hope to hang out, laugh, and be creative.



Working on a bit of house decorating. Amazing what a tablecloth that was once a sheet can do to jazz things up. Hope all have a healthy and creative 2014. Thanks for visiting my blog. Xxoo T

2 comments:

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Happy New Year Taylor!! Oooh, when is your birthday? A Capricorn are you?! I am! Mine is January 17th... My very first grandbaby is due ANY DAY now and 2014 will be exciting! May your 2014 be your BEST ever! Love, kath

Heather said...

Hi Taylor! I hope you enjoyed the holidays! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you would be able to answer a quick question I have about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)