Monday, January 20, 2014

Friend full




Everyone has started this planner project where you document your year through art page assignments/prompts, what you did each day and your artwotk. I am trying to get in the swing of it, but am quite behind. I had hoped to do a drawing a day. So far that is a bust, but at least it is still January.



Great times with my friends Austin and Arizona. We did so much art, they probably don't even know what Charleston looks like ( except the artstore). I love gouache paint. We managed to check out the beach, but that's about it. It was a great long week- end with them.



I gave them a hard time about not wanting my picture posted in instagram so I don't have enough nerve to post one of the cute pictures I have of them. Hi ho, it's back to work I go. At least I am feeling very inspired to keep up with some art projects.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

We saw lots of Charleston! Just on Brady St mostly and that is the best spot ever!!!!! Xo