Thursday, August 8, 2013

Alabama is half way to somewhere




Ah summer is winding down. Italy is over. My basil is losing it's green oomph... Deer have nothing much left to munch on. I went to my classroom. Disaster there. Looks like it was involved in an emergency weather experience. Old artroom/office still a mess.
But I leave it all to take Chloe to college tomorrow. The car is packed to the brim and the only thing left is to make the brie sandwiches. I can't believe this little gem will be on her own.



All I can say is Roll tide!



Enjoy the last of summer. I guess some of you still have lots of it left. Maybe you can send me just a tiny bit more.
Xxoo
T

2 comments:

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Oh! Your Baby is leaving! And our summer is fading! Dear Taylor, I am thinking about you! I will send you summer heat and humidity from western NYS this evening , too, if you want some!

Jone Hallmark said...

BEST to Chloe!
Thinking about you here at Briancon. We start class tomorrow - great dinner tonight.
You are certainly in my thoughts, Taylor. Hope Chloe finds the best of herself. She's gonna miss you, too.

xoxoxo