Monday, July 29, 2013

Full of Italian images







Ah back to the real world...
But my backyard is not looking too shabby...


Still, I miss my pal Lorraine and our Italian shenanigans. School is on it's way and Lorraine is eager to countdown the days for me. What a friend...
This year we will focus on Paul Klee so I am eagerly collecting everything I can on him.



I am in love with these sponge purses I saw in Venice, but I wonder what happens to them if they get wet.
I hope you are all having a good summer. Mine is snazzy to a t.
Until next time...




1 comment:

jone hallmark said...

WOW! Your crepe myrtle is gorgeous! Nice yard....

Paul Klee....... LOVE Paul Klee.
There is a Paul Klee room in the Art Museum in Basel, Switzerland that I would visit on days I was feeling "low"...... He was one of my dad's favorite artists and I have always felt close to Daddy when around a Klee.

I will see what I have here that might be helpful to you. Wish I could come take your class...... xo