Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Full of gelato




Italy was wonderful in every way. Lorraine and I took pictures galore, drank the vino, and I helped her have a great evening adventure in Venice by getting us so lost I still don't know how it happened.


We both enjoyed the Venice biennial art show. Cinque Terre has it's charm and lots of wine.
Urbino was most beautiful and we had a car adventure.


And of course gelato everywhere. I managed at least one a day. I branched out from lemon and grapefruit once in Urbino.



I can safely say I would go back to Italy anytime.

2 comments:

Jone Hallmartk said...

I cannot imagine that you would not have a WONDERFUL time in Italia - you LOVE it so much.
And to go with Lorraine - nice!
Hope to see more of those millions of photos that you took...... xo

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Italy...gelado...aaaah! Happy summer vacation to you,Taylor! I would go to Florence, anytime!