Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Full of summer activities






So sorry friends,
I have been busy busy plus I have managed to get laryngitis. Great during Italian class, but it does give me a sexy rasp.
Since I last wrote I have managed to...
1. Get this silly tattoo. I know it's here for good. Luckily I can not see it. What was I thinking. Daughter is totally disgusted with me.



2. Drive in a car to Alabama and back with my daughter, Danica race car driver the second. We did manage a stop at the Cracker Barrell! My first experience there. And it's true, they have a lot of sock monkeys in the store.



3. And there's always art either swimming in my head or on the paper. Hope to write my children's story about Little Plate before I forget.



So that's it in a nutshell. Thanks for visiting. Xxoo T

2 comments:

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Isn't it wonderful to be on a summertime break?! Hapy travels. Hope your laryngitis goes away...unless it does improve your Italian! Heehee k

jone hallmark said...

hmmmmmm... a bunny tattoo...... cool!
(where is it?)

I think about you a lot. Glad to see your post.
Hope to talk soon about stuff...... there is always stuff.
never got back to you about coming here - let's find a time.
I am off to France Aug 6 through Sep 12 - long trip.
Home til then, though.
xo