Sunday, June 2, 2013

Almost full of summer




This will be my last week of school before summer vacation. I am thinking of how I can use my time wisely. I know its good to relax and dream, but it's a gift to have so much time off and I want to use it well. So far I will have company for five days, a drive to the University of Alabama with Chloe for Bama Bound, and a trip out of the country with my friend Lorraine. I don't even have to tell you where we are going. You should know.



I am in love with these sock monkey painting/collages created by first graders. Sad to give them back. They crack me up.


My basil and cherry tomatoes are growing well. It's my first growing season. I am suspicious that my bigger tomatoes are going the way of the strawberries- deer. Will have to research this before it's too late.


I am in need of a good book to read. Please offer suggestions. I don't like fantasy too much. Hope you have a great week. Thanks for visiting. XxooT

3 comments:

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Hi Taylor!! Happy Almost Summer Vacation to you! I am not done til June 21st, but I will be thinking of you! Glad you have travel plans and reading on your list! I am currently enjoying The Unlikely Pilgrimmage of Harold Fry. Check it out!! Kath

jone hallmark said...

Your liver post totally cracks me up!!!
Have meant to get back to you about travel and summer and all...... I will look at the calende and check dates. Would be FUN to have you! xo

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Those sock monkey drawings stole MY heart too, so COOL!!!!
Much love
Becky