Sunday, April 28, 2013

April almost full





Hello Blog Friends,
Sunday is here and the work week shall begin soon. We need two Sundays in every week.
Yesterday was the Italian Festival. Lori and I finally found our friend Antoinette while walking around. It was great to see her again. Had some delicious fresh mozzarella cheese at the festival. Look how nice Lori was to duck so I look like the tallest in our bunch.



We have been so busy with clay at school that my kiln could no longer take it and had a breakown. I hope I can get it fixed. Some of these fourth grade desserts are really good.





Hmm, not much else to report. I guess this was a quickie. Thanks for seeing me. Xxoo

3 comments:

Renee said...

The Italian Festival looks like fun! Looks like beer AND wine were part of the festival, what could be better? Does everyone speak Italian? sure hope your kiln gets fixed before the school year is over.

Jone Hallmark said...

I could EAT those fourth grade desserts! yummmmm!

you always look like life is such fun! I am glad that you make the time to do things that make you smile.
we ALL need to do that, don't we?

xo

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Yes, you do look really tall and happy there:)
Hope you're doing great
XX
Becky