Sunday, March 31, 2013

Restful




Hurrah, spring break is here and a little warmer weather too. So far vacation has been a dream. I plan to make cinnamon scones today to top off a great weekend.



Hope to teach myself to crochet this week. No giggling from my art gals. I know it's a long shot...but you never know...
Looks like I am going to have a Bama daughter. Not sure how that happened.
My Wednesday future:


Well I don't think it's still this snowy in Vermont, but there are going to be some wet toes involved. What's a bootless girl to do? Don't think my cowgirl boots will work out too well. Oh well it's going to be great- friends, fresh maple syrup and homemade bagels. Can't wait. Ta ta mon amies.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Very nicely done journal pages! Rah Rah BAMA for the girl - nicely done as well! Oh my I sure hope VT will be sprouting some Spring and all that white stuff will be melted! Safe travels!

Jone Hallmark said...

It's been awhile - I've been in a funk.
I do love how happy you seem to be these days....
Makes me happy to read your blog.

HaPpY SpRiNg to YOU, dear Taylor.
(inchies on the way from Margo soon)
xo