Sunday, January 27, 2013

NY half frozen




Hope everyone is doing honky dory. Oh boy was it cold in New York City, but we still managed to have a nice time. Even went to a cute french restaurant because Chloe had a huge craving for french onion soup.This was the day after she just had to have calamari. Also shared a frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity. Hadn't been there since I was ten.
Look where I went:



Had a Japanese book feast- well the best I could with my teen hanging around the store. Unfortunately I purchased a second copy of Belgium Families. It must be good since I bought it twice. Let me know if you want to buy a copy from me at a five dollar discount.
On our last day we quickly hopped over to Central Park and ended up at this sculpture I remember vividly climbing as a child.



It was way too cold to climb again.
All in all a good time, but I will be happy to never have to go to an H &M store again.

1 comment:

jone hallmark said...

The "wonderland" sculpture is absolutely one of my favorites anywhere! I like your green vest!

NYC sounds like a good place to visit - I need a little inspiration.

xo