Sunday, January 13, 2013

Full of dog barking nextdoor




Here's my finished page. Not the best lighting. I started my 16x20 painting. Talk about challenge. I am having some trouble with the face, especially the lip color. I guess it's good I started with the hardest part. Ah to be Misty Mawn for a day...or two.



Chloe and I are off to NYC next weekend- birthday weekend. Maybe we should visit the hospital I was born at. Chloe wants to find a Tory Birch knock up bag in Chinatown. Umm not my idea of a good time. Maybe we can get some dim sum at least.



I better get back to the Sunday tasks at hand. Have a great week. Thanks for visiting. XxooT

2 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

Love these pages. They are so wonderfully you!!!
Have fun in NYC!!!!

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

Ha ha, I think you meant "knock off", not "knock up". :) Hope you have a wonderful birthday celebration in NYC!!