Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Full of 2013




Happy New Year blogging friends. I haven't finished this page, but here is what I have so far. Hope all of you have a safe and wonderful 2013. I am off to a pretty splashy start, even though school begins again tomorrow at 7:10 AM. I sure didn't miss bus duty.
Lots was acomplished during my time off including tossing stuff and organizing. I still have to tackle my magazine problem. No photos of that.



The cooking of maple fudge and cinnamon scones also took place. Did some journal pages and am setting myself up for a challenge, painting a fairly large canvas. Still thinking about the content.



Look what I just found over my front porch. A really crafty birds nest. A little bird was peeping out of the rafter as well. It had a very distinct beak. New neighbors.
Have a great rest of the week.
Xxoo T

1 comment:

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Hi Taylor!! Your page is soooo beautiful! I am NOT looking forwar to my 5:20 a.m. alarm tomorrow either. Ack! This vacation went so fast! Good luck tomorrow! Kath