Sunday, December 23, 2012

Fully vacation




First days off from school and I even managed to tidy up the garage, wash the kitchen floor( quite a feat pour moi) and do some journal work. It's been chilly here in South Carolina, but I don't think there will be snow. Missing my Riley over the holidays. Chloe and I will celebrate Christmas morning with "7 days to skinny jeans" pink smoothies.( Her idea)



Some of my clay pieces. They are fun to make. Three layers of glaze is a bit of a stretch for someone as impatient as me, but I have managed.
Alas the maple fudge was a flop. A bit like a praline without the pecan. Not sure what I did wrong.



I got this pink truck in Austin. I have always wanted an old truck to put stuff in thanks to Sally Jean. Still on the look-out for a bigger blue one.
Hope you have a nice holiday with friends and family.
Xxoo T

2 comments:

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Hi! I like your pink truck and Clay pieces, Taylor! Isn'tit nice to have some time off from work? I am thankful for the way we had a weekend before the holiday. Thank you for visiting and for leaving such a sweet comment. Mom was actually doing better yesterday...today was really tough. One day at a time... Hope you enjoy a very merry Christmas!

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

Okay, now I want a truck too!