Sunday, November 11, 2012

Halfway to my tattoo







Look who has lemons in the winter...and we know what that means...more limoncello. Hip hip horray! I am enjoying the screened in porch, especially since it seems to be a lot warmer outside than inside. Just need some comfy furniture out there and a table.



I have been doing more journal work. Cannot wait til next week when I get five full work days free to create and try to organize my house. My new bed should be here by then and my guest room will be ready- so feel free to visit.



I am quite interested in getting a tattoo. The only thing stopping me is... No, not the pain, but what image/words to use and where to put it. Many places intrigue me. I think tattoos can look pretty cool. Have been looking for ideas and have seen some nifty things. The white tats are very stunning. Funny, these days it is one if the things Chloe and I actually have in common. If you have any ideas of what might look good, please share. (this journal page isn't quite complete).
Ah lesson plans and laundry are calling out to me. Have a good week.xxoo
PS Aren't you proud of me? I managed to blog two weeks in a row. Yahooie.

2 comments:

laurie said...

i got a tattoo about ten years ago - a flying goose on my wrist. i wanted something i could see often. i have never regretted getting it. can't wait to see what you decide on. :-)

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

I have thought about getting a tattoo but have never yet come across an image that I liked enough to want to "wear" for the next 50 years or so!