Sunday, November 4, 2012

A weekend ful




Surprise! I'm actually writing a post. Longing for time to work more in/on my studio, but today is magazine day. You don't even want to see my " collection." Chloe thinks I might have a bit of a problem. Probably, but I'm just an eye candy type of gal.



Here's another view of my studio with my new workbench.



I have been very busy at school. My students made some incredible art for a fund raiser where their art can be made into notebooks, cards, mugs etc. The only problem is they worked so long and hard on these pictures and no one sees them but the parents. They go straight home. I try to take pictures, but there are over 500 pieces of art.
Okay okay, I'll go work on my collection. Also making a yum soup via my love, Jamie Oliver. Ta ta.

1 comment:

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Hi Taylor! You sound happy and excited! Your workspace is awesome and so is your journaling!! Love it all. Wow, 500 amazing art pieces by your students! You really have been busy. Have a great new week, kath