Thursday, November 22, 2012

A little less FULL of stuff

Happy Thanksgiving Blogger Friends



I woke up at 4:45 AM to drive my friend Lori to the airport and than I went to my friend Ellen's at six AM for scones and clay. Here are the silly things I made. That funny looking piece in the front is a rabbit head.



Later I came home and worked on my hoarding room where I have put everything as I get reorganized. It's still a mess but so much better. I have a cute chaise lounge to move into this room once I get some muscle power to come over.



I made these clay pieces a few days ago. I can't wait to fire everything in the kiln.
And now a bit of relaxing and then I shall tackle my art studio a bit more. Hope you had a nice holiday with friends and family.

2 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

Love it!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving, Taylor!

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Awesome clay pieces, Taylor!! Happy Thanksgiving!