Sunday, August 26, 2012

Full stop ahead needed






Wow sorry friends, I have been so busy with school and it has really tired me out. Kids seem great. Too bad there are so many in a class. 26 kindergarten artists might put me over the edge. We also have a few resident bug watchers dedicated to reporting every bug spotted in the art room.



Finally finished this one. I am liking working in this big journal. I call it my Pam journal since I always seem to use it in a Pam Garrison class. Even made it in one if her classes.



Look how lucky I am. My friend Di from England sent me this adorable donkey she made while we were at the Julie Arkel class. Thanks Di, I love it.



And finally a page I posted on face book but in case we are not friends here it is. Have a great week. Xxoo

2 comments:

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

26 kindergarteners... You have my attention. Wow. Yeah, good luck to you!! I am scared...! Thanks for sharing your pages, as I'm not on Facebook! Enjoy your weekend!

Renee said...

LOVE the journal pages . . . and OMG 26 five year olds UH OH . . . maybe you should hope for lots of bugs and the entomologists will flourish if they tire of art projects!