Thursday, July 5, 2012

Floor full of water




Super time in Italy. Ready to move there and I even got to drink a lemon slushy drink (without limoncello).
So... no matter what I manage to flood every Italian bathroom I have been in when taking a shower. I'm not sure why... So imagine my surprise when I saw this at my last hotel in Florence:


There was no containment, ridge, tub etc so I was meant to flood the bathroom and that I did!
Look at this hairdryer:


I'm almost home. My plane from Paris was late so I missed my connection and had to stay over night in NYC. But look I didn't flood the bathroom:


Art and nice photos next time. I promise. Thanks for reading this silly post.

3 comments:

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

You know, now that you mention this flooding shower thing, it is bringing back memories I think I squashed...I do remember flooding bathrooms when I was in Europe in 1984! haha. Only us? Welcome home! Cant wait to see your photos!

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

Granita limone is the name of that slushy drink, for future reference.

I had that exact same vacuum/hair dryer contraption in Fabriano. To make it work, you had to hold it pulled away from the socket, which was hard to do while also holding the nozzle end with one hand and trying to style my hair with a brush with the other! Geez.

A stop in NYC on the way home? Lucky you!

jone hallmark said...

You make me laugh!!
Love the floods!~
Can't wait to see photos, Taylor.
ps. Thanks for the postcard!
xo