Sunday, June 24, 2012

Travelfull




Buongiorno,
I haven't had a chance to make any art, but I have seen quite a lot. I bought a few tiny watercolors from a street vendor that I hope will encourage me to paint a bit while I'm here. Italy is just as I remember it- buonissimo. I started out in Florence where I decided I would see how many gelatos I could eat in one day.
Here's the Duomo.


Now I am in the Tuscany countryside by the coast. It is so incredibly beautiful everywhere you go. Stopped at the beautiful town of San Gimignano where a bit of shopping was done. Ut oh.


Next stop was Castagneto Carducci. I think this is where I want to move. It's a small town that was chock full of lively fun people until 12 midnight. There was music, dancing, wine and oddly a beer fest.


I hope you can see the moon in this picture. Time for new adventures. Ciao.

2 comments:

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Oh! I miss Florence now. Please eat some gelato for me!! Your photos are beautiful and I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself so much! Music, dancing, wine...aaah. Oh, and I am now on summer vacation, too! Woot!

Renee said...

Your photos are bringing me along for your Italian adventure! Beautiful sights and delicious gelato - so glad you are having such a great time!
xo, r