Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Finally halfly here




Oh my gosh friends, so sorry for the lapse. I wish I could say I was busy on a special project or stuck in Australia, but there are no good excuses.



Summer vacation has started and it is a wonderful thing. Yes as you can see on my first journal page I broke down and am going to Italy in less than three weeks. I can't wait. I'll be mostly in Florence and the Tuscany countryside. No water buffalo this year but quite a few wine tastings and a bit of pecorino cheese.


So many pictures from the beautiful cemetery in Savannah.
So hopefully I'll be posting again soon and have more art to show you. Have a great week. Xxoo

4 comments:

laurie said...

lucky you! have a wonderful trip. i am loving summer vacation also - lots of reading and doing nothing. :-)

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Ha! First of all, I am so envious that you are on summer break already!!! Good for you!! And, well, didn't we all just guess (and hope) that you would get that summer travel bug afterall?! I will be done after Friday, June 22nd. Wish I was going to Italy...!

art spirit said...

wow! off to Italy! We'll be in France at the same time!
Wish we could meet...but we only have 2 weeks!
Have fun...love your journal!

art spirit said...

wow! off to Italy! We'll be in France at the same time!
Wish we could meet...but we only have 2 weeks!
Have fun...love your journal!