Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Journal full again




Here I am back with some art.I have been pretty inspired lately to draw and have several pages to finish in my journal.
On this page I drew the head separate using inktense colored pencils with water. I then cut it out and collaged the body. I find this face mesmerizing for some reason and really like it.



This page is a close up from a different page I just finished in my journal using colored pencils.
Less than three weeks left of school. Wee hooligan. I am so excited but still no plans.
I have been looking at my dotty angel book and am feeling quite inspired to work with fabric. Hope this energy can last two more weeks. And then there is knitting that I have to learn do Julie A will accept me again...
Hope you are having a good week.




1 comment:

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Hi! Glad you are so in the mood to draw! I love looking at your drawings and journal pages always. I was thinking of you this afternoon: after I put my class on the buses, I walked through the school district art show. I wish you have seen it with me! All that student work... I think I have 24 more teaching days. Woot!