Sunday, May 6, 2012

Full art

Oh boy, I bet you can't believe I managed to get here this week, but here I am...


And with a journal page no less. I may just do another one tonight. The art show today got me inspired- although I did like the kid's art more than the adult selection.



Here are some pictures from my students- displayed very close together. And our school winner is...



Ta da!
I'm getting tired. Better go sit down...


Here is the pillow doll I made for my friend Mary Stanley. I'll be sending it to her this week. Kind of cute.
And as a last note I am getting into a panic thinking I am not going on any summer trips. This is a first for spoiled oh me and I am not sure I will be able to hold myself to it. Mamamia Italy is calling and South and Central America. Anyone want to talk me into a trip? Not much twisting of the arm will be involved.
Have a great week.

4 comments:

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Hi! You're so funny and sweet! You and I both know that you are going to travel, right??!! I haven't gone anywhere in forever, so I am thinking about it this summer! Maybe San Francisco? Your art show looked great! Glad you had fun, too. It must be a crazy amount of work. Enjoy your week! How many days left?

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Dearest Taylor!
What a fun pillow you have made!
Hope you are doing fine<3
XX
Becky

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

Love that pillow!

art spirit said...

I am loving my rabbit doll pillow! Thanks so much, Taylor!!!