Sunday, April 29, 2012

Half of nothing

I got nothin'
I have been busy, I guess, because I haven't created much art in the last few weeks. Did start a drawing but it is not colored in. This is what I have been working on for the last two weeks:
The school art show was last Tuesday. I had a lot of pictures to mount on construction paper. The studest made some really nice art.

Helping Chloe out with her junior prom. I don't know, it seemed like we were getting ready for a wedding or something. Her date was very cute but they are only friends.
Today I went to the beach. It was a beautiful day with a breeze. Very relaxing. I also had a picture of my new shoes but blogger doesn't want to show you them tonight. I hope to be back next week with some art work. Thanks for checking in. Sorry also for the week delay. Things have been busy but they have calmed down some. Ciao.

3 comments:

laurie said...

art shows are so much work but i'm sure your students loved seeing their work on display. your daughter looks beautiful - i hope she had a wonderful time.

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Your students' art looks fantastic! And your daughter is beautiful! Love that deep blue... Have a peaceful, happier week, my friend! Breathe.

jone hallmark said...

I would love to see the students' art close-up. I love the photo you took of all of them, though. Bet they were excited.

Gosh, Chloe looks so much like you! She sure has grown up a lot in the last couple of years. I hope she had a wonderful time. Grayson's is on the 12th and he is getting pretty excited about it - so cute!

Have a great week!
xo