Sunday, March 25, 2012

Halfback

Sorry for the pause, but here I am in tip top shape.


Quite busy these days. Getting ready for artfest. Can not wait to see my pal Renee and other friends. I'm taking some cool classes. Two painting classes, one with Jesse Reno and another with Mindy L. They are wonderful artists. (I would link if I could figure out how on my phone.) The other class is enameling on metal with a torch.


Been trying to catch up on art but mostly it's taxes, finding a new place to live, and getting ready for the school art show.


This cool picture by third grader Peter won't be in the show since the theme is the low country.
I shall try to blog from artfest.
Ciao.

3 comments:

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

These are great! Artfest...aaah....have fun!

jone hallmark said...

Have a fantastic time at Artfest, Taylor.....

Can't wait to see what you do there!
xo

Jill Holmes said...

I hope you all have a very good time. You ought to be able to find some really good deals right now on a new home place. Do you plan to stay near where you are or are you moving?