Sunday, March 4, 2012

Half of Sunday is over




I told these two cuties in third grade if they let me take their pictures I would draw them. Well this one (Claire) has been asking me for weeks if I did the drawing. It looked better before I colored it. Kind of looks like her except the teeth. Not sure if she will be pleased- especially since I am the art teacher.


Here is Sophie with her cute smile and poodle hair boots.



I almost finished this doll pillow for Syd. Shh don't tell her.


And last but not least, I had the honor of going to a performance with Riley on Friday night and than he took me out to dinner.
Hope you had a good week.

4 comments:

Renee said...

I think Claire and Sophie should be pleased - they both look great to me! I promise not to tell Syd especially since I don't even know her. Love a mother son date! You both look like it was a fun evening!
xoxx, R

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Sweet drawings and I love your bunny doll! Have a good new week! Kath

laurie said...

i'm sure your students will be thrilled with their portraits! the bunny doll is especially cute and looks as though it is ready to hop into spring.

Tara Ross Studios said...

Fun paintings, I love them all! Syd will love the art doll!


Tara