Sunday, March 11, 2012

Foodful




Not too much art done this week, but there was some cooking going on...


These scones are double cinnamon with cinnamon chips and a cinnamon sugar filling. Pretty swell tasting.
Last night I also made some pasta in a pot that would not boil water for over a hour. Now Ellen thinks I can't even boil water. She brought her own meatballs over anyway. I think she fears my cooking or that I'll sneak in some tofu.
Poor Claire did not seem too happy with her portrait, but Sophie's was loved by the class.
Hope to get some art done this week to show you. Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Hi Taylor, your cinnamon scones look soooo good! You asked about my drawing of the girl last weekend and I wanted to answer. The first post, when she wasn't finished all the way, that sketch probably took me about a half hour. Then, the next day, Sunday, I went back to it, on and off all day, a few minues here and a few minutes there, and a few sketches added to complete her hair and lace collar. The drawing yesterday was about 40 minutes I guess. I have been very bored with this cold/flu/bronchitis thing, and am going crazy! Now I think I will dream of cinnamon... Hugs, kath

jone hallmark said...

yummmmmmmmm!
I made some dough for cookies today - bake 'em tomorrow, I guess. Your scones look great!

Taylor, I love your portraits and all the cool things you are creating.
Never did choose my bracelet - are there any left?
You could certainly surprise me - I would LOVE to have one you chose for me.

Keep up the good work.
Are you on Spring Break?
We are - for two weeks (!!!)
xoxo

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

What, no recipe for the scones? Pleeezzz??? They look delish!

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Love foodful:)
Everything looks great!
XX
Becky