Sunday, February 26, 2012

Supplyful




Well here's my newest funny drawing with the help of my art supply enabler Jane. After watching some of her videos I just had to get some paint dabbers, inktense color pencils and watercolor markers. Still waiting for the gelatos.



I'm feeling the need to collage a bit more too. That's the goal for the week.


Got my house ready for my Italian party. It was a fun time with lots of wine and meatballs.


Here's the hostess looking a bit blurry but still having fun.
Well off to use my new art materials.
Ciao ciao

3 comments:

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

It all looks like lots and lots of fun!!

jone hallmark said...

I like that photo of you!
Even if a little blurry.......so cute!

Glad your party was fun - wish I could've ben there.
xo

Jill Holmes said...

Looks like you have been having lots of arty fun. Yay! I hope Artfest was wonderful for you. Where did you purchase your gelatos?