Saturday, February 18, 2012

Floralfull




Oops someone forgot they kept a blog... I had some floral issues going on in London. Here's what I got with my lucky credit card.



Liberty of London had too many choices for me. I am now on the frequent buyer program there- seriously.




Umm who has a Cath Kidston problem?
Luckily I couldn't locate Cabbages and Roses.
Next blog will be back to some artwork. Working in my journal a bit and trying to sew. Here's a preview:


I'll be back soon- will you?(just kidding)

4 comments:

jone hallmark said...

Oh Taylor!!!
I think you made some very nice choices in London. Not hard to do at Liberty, is it?

Wish I could see the details a bit better, but the "overall" is FAB!

Well done....
xo

Kathy said...

I would have loved it there, too, clearly! You got some real beauties! Happy Sunday,my friend! Have fun!

Lisa said...

Love the florals...forgot about Cath Kidson.

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Hi Taylor, so much beautiful fabrics:)
What will you do with it!?
XX
Becky