Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Seattle artfull

Okay here is just some of the stuff we/I did. First we all started a canvas.


Each of us added to the paintings throughout the weekend. My rabbit painting was brought home like this:


Pretty different. I love it and the colors.
Here is Teesha's painting that we all worked on.



Isn't it coolio? The houses below we're part of an idea Sid told us about.
Mary brought in a bunch of recycled sweater pieces and we each made a scrap fabric scarf. Mine is not finished yet but it looks like this so far:



I also made a cat puppet ( to be shown next time since I left it at school.) The collaborative painting was probably the hardest and most fun project we worked on during the snowy weekend.

2 comments:

laurie said...

it sounds like so much fun to create a piece of art with others! your canvases are so colorful and lively.

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

Wow, I love the colours on both the canvases and the scarf!