Sunday, December 18, 2011

Farmfull




I went to the farmer's market on Saturday morning and really enjoyed it. The vegetables were beautiful and it was a fun place to be.



I have been busy making these leather bracelets thanks to
My friend Ellen. I have many ideas for them. Also ready to attack a small bead bracelet project. Yay love when I have exciting projects to work on.



Vacation has started and I am ready with projects, reading, good food treats, and some DVDs. All I need is a trip. Tuesday, however, I will have to have out patient surgery. A bit worried about being put under. Hope I will recover quickly.
Paper Pumpkin Kathy: you're getting closer to your week. I feel for you.
Enjoy this busy week blogging friends.

1 comment:

jone hallmark said...

Happy Holidays, Taylor.
Hope your out patient thing goes well and that you feel much better soon.
As for trips, you are always welcome to fly out here to New Mexico (!!) Just give me a little notice, okay?

I like your little bracelets.....oh boy!
I agree, it is nice to have a fun project to look forward to.

xoxo