Sunday, November 20, 2011

lemonfull

Ah delinquent no longer and back in the swing. Hope you had a good week. Well it looks official, I will be in the January issue of Artful Journaling. Interesting the pages they selected.

I seem to be going towards the purple and green colors these days. Not sure why that is. Maybe all the green paint I seem to have...
Yesterday I went to my new Italian friend Antoinette's house to make Italian cookies with her and Lori from our class. We made Italian love knots (lots of lemon in them)  and some way too chocolate ones for me. It was fun listening to Italian music, eating an Italian type lunch (complete with Chianti) and laughing a lot. We even drunk a pre lunch jigger of limoncello. Next Italian adventure will be at my house to make limoncello, although I thought grapefruitcello could be interesting.

Rock bucket picture is from Portugal. Still have a lot of never before viewed pictures from Portugal so thought I would show one or two when I have space. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving week. There is so much I am thankful for. Could be a good journal page for the week...

2 comments:

jone hallmark said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Oh Taylor - very exciting about you being in the magazine...Can't wait to see it on the shelves...
I like the pages they chose, if they are the ones that you posted - bright and sunny.

Your Italian day sounded like too much fun.....
I made cookies today, but not fancy Italian ones - just normal choc-chip (with coconut and almonds added)
They do hit the spot.

I am thrilled for you! Hooray!
xoxo

PaperPumpkin said...

Woot! Big congratulations to you!!! (can I ask how you got started on doing this for this beautiful magazine?). Happy Thanksgiving, and thank you so much for visiting me on my little blog!