Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sweetfull


 Hope everyone had a nice weekend. We had some wonderful weather Saturday and Sunday but the house had a chill to it. Still there is no way I will turn on the heat when it's 65 degrees outside.
So that great blog template Teesha used didn't work so well on my blog. I only had it up for less than 24 hours before I had to change it, but I did switch the background color to my favorite Sally Jean blue- or close to it. Going to try the template again soon. It is really cool.
Here are some dessert drawings compliments of the second graders. Love the colors.


I was looking at my pictures from Portugal and wanted to use this picture of me dancing on the beach. I was so happy when we got to this beach. It was so beautiful and I was relieved to see nature and beauty after some hectic times. We had a lot of camera action there.


This page has some really cool vibrant colors but they don't show up too well on the blog. Ah if I only could learn patience. I wonder what my life would be like if I could be patient. Still muddling through Italian classes so I guess I am being a little patient. I hope the teacher will be patient with my pronunciation skills. Time to say arrivederci, comments welcome.

1 comment:

jone hallmark said...

Oh Taylor - I would love to have Renee's number! I will look up her booth, too, and try to get over to see/meet her. fun fun fun!

By the way, your pages look great....but you have misspelled the word "PATIENCE" (there is an extra "I")
You could make a flower out of it......maybe.....

Weather here is perfect! Sun and mild temperatures..
BUT, it is supposed to get very cold (like it usually is this time of year) at the end of this week...brrr!

Have a good week coming up..and please do send me Renee's # - thanks!