Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lightly full

Thank you everyone for your kind words of congratulations to my news about being in Artful Journaling. I was glad I could share it with those who knew what I was talking about.


 My newest journal page is reminding me to take this week lightly. Lots to think about and I think that is what I need to do- just think. No action. The beach is a good thinking spot for me so I hope to get myself there tomorrow after school. It has been a bit chilly here since Saturday, but it should be warm enough for beach pondering.
 Look what my friend Ellen helped me make. It's a crostini filled with black, blue, and raspberries and is very addicting. Too bad I will have to eat this whole thing by myself. Yum.

 I'm taking an online class with Teresa Mcfayden on copic markers. I have collected quite a few and like them but don't really know how to use them. Since doodling is one of my favorite things I thought this class may help me. So far we have made some cute color swatches. Looks like my collection is a bit limited.

Oh I am so in love with these Kindergarten panda bears drawings. I do not want to give them back. They make me smile non-stop.
This is my show and tell for the week. Now back to Italian practice. Ciao.

2 comments:

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Hi Taylor!!!!
Thank's for your comments on my blog,
you should have been in Briancon!!!!
Congratulations for getting represented in Artful Journaling,
please tell me when it will happen and how I can have a look!
I agree with you about the panda bear drawings, they are absolutely GREAT!
Take care
XX
Becky

jone hallmark said...

I think those panda drawings are exactly what we are striving to create ourselves....wow.
They really are just right, aren't they?

Can't wait to see your article (!!!!)
yippee!

Have a lovely, long weekend, Taylor...
xo