Sunday, October 9, 2011

journalful

 I have been working on a lot of journal pages theses past two weeks. I don't know if it is to avoid studying Italian or it's just what I need to do, but I haven't done so many pages in a long time.


Nothing to really report. I finished the crostini(sad), wrote my article for Artful Journaling, Ordered some copic markers, actually made a real dinner for myself.... nothing earth shattering, but I am doing good. How about you?

Some girls in third grade came into class on Thursday with portraits of me. It made my day. Here is one. Love my pants and glad to see she designed me a pink apron to get rid of the usual orange one that I wear. I will show a few more next week next time.
Has anyone been to Bath, England? If so, should I go for a short weekend while I am in England? It looks like a crafty type of town according to my favorite mollie makes.
Have a great week. I think I will be singing in the rain according to the weather guide.

5 comments:

PaperPumpkin said...

I love your journal pages and the third grade picture of you!

Diane Foster said...

I'm loving the last several pages with pastel backgrounds Taylor - so refreshing - quietly colourful. The picture of you is fabulous - I love the gap between your apron amd the groovy trousers! And I see u r to be famous! Wow -
an article and pics!!! Go Taylor!
Know what u mean about the sea too! My sea is never the same twice - the colours vary so I find it remarkable.
Speak soon xxdi

Lisa said...

that third grader has talent and a great art teacher!

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Orange apron and orange eyeglasses!!:)))?
YOU look like a happy teacher!
Take vare
XX
Becky

Becky said...

Take care:)