Sunday, September 11, 2011

two pages full



 I really love how this page turned out. The face was even better before I decided to add black pencil line but still I am really happy with the page. Yay. Now I just have to work on drawing me so I look like me. I think the pick background helped with the face.


I like how this page came out too except it is a bit busy. Didn't know what to do with all the white background, but I liked drawing on a white paper versus a colored paper. My friend Joni sent me some sweet gifties wrapped in paper that went well with this page so I cut out some of the shapes and flowers to add to the background. What else could I have done to fill up the background? I tried drawing in a background on the top left but things than got really busy. Love the colors- especially in real life. Both pages from my Pam G. journal book with big pages. Think it is time to visit small journal again.

Ah the beach again in Florida. Isn't the water beautiful? All those blues and greens. OOh la la.
Still trying to grasp on to the last of summer but it's speeding by with cooler weather.
Poor Lorraine- no handmade gift yet, but I still have a few hours on this beautiful Sunday. Hope you all had a great weekend. Thanks for all the comments. I love hearing from you.

2 comments:

laurie said...

i think happiness is a busy emotion sometimes so your page is very fitting. wish there was i way i could jump into that photo of the beach!

Renee said...

Great journal pages . . . the turquoise one looks Pam G-ish to me! The beach is BEAUTIFUL - the landscape is almost as pretty as you are in the photo. Was the beach deserted except for you? It looks so quiet.