Tuesday, September 6, 2011

No longer full of summer


Alas Summer is officially over. No more long weekends or anything until Thanksgiving. I yi yi. I had a great summer traveling and seeing friends and was kept very busy which I loved. I always love summer but this one was extra good.
This is a picture of my stash box of things I collected mostly just this summer. I hope to use these things in projects but they are fun to just look at as well.

Trying to work on some more artwork but have been busy running around. I guess now that summer is over I may have time to buckle down and work on more things. Lorraine's birthday gift is first in line and than Joy's. Oh boy nothing like having tons of fall birthday friends.
School is going well and the fifth graders are really excited about the art journal they can bring home- even the boys. I think I may have to buy two more to pass out. Also started a blog about my art room. If you are interested in viewing it let me know and I'll give you the site address.
Trying to get ready for my trip to London. If you have any places, shops, bed and breakfast/hotels to recommend please let me know. I can't wait to get there.
Time to go visit my juicer. Hope all my readers are well and happy. More soon. xxoo



6 comments:

PaperPumpkin said...

Happy new school year and happy art journaling with them! Your travels all sound so wonderful. Someday I hope to go back to Europe. I would love to see Ireland.

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

Love the new journal page and flattered that I made your list! :)

laurie said...

london sounds fabulous! when are you going? i hope your new school year is filled with the joys of learning and teaching!

Lisa said...

When are you going to London? Artfest this year? Would like the link to your art room. I was thumbing through Teesha's passport journal and saw a page that looked just like your work...and guess what...it was. You have a definite style that is all your own.

Lorraine said...

Can't wait to see the birthday presents!! Wink, wink! Miss you!

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Dearest Taylor!
"Full of fall here"....but will hopefully have a little feeling of summer in France!
Will meet Oolie in Paris before going to Briancon, jippie!
Keep up your good art Taylor and tell me when you're going to England.
XX
Becky