Saturday, September 24, 2011

Half famous (not really)


 Big news: I am going to be in Artful Journaling!!!(If I write the 800 word article). I am pretty excited and mystified as to which journal pages they will use in the article. I am not sure which issue it will be, but will let you know when I find out.
These two pages are from the new journal I bought with pages bigger than my normal little book. I like the size very much. Not too big or too small.

My Italian class is keeping me very busy. Not sure what I was thinking when I signed up, but maybe a return trip to Italy this summer is in the making. Carlos, the instructor keeps telling us it's going to get harder- seems pretty complex as it is. I do not do good with auditory things or memorization so this is a challenge.


Another beach picture for you. I have been going to this beach at Sullivan's Island fairly frequently on Saturdays, late afternoon and the amazing thing is that every time I go it looks different. Sometimes the water is so calm and other times roaring. The same goes for the wind. Didn't go today, but hope to get there next Saturday. Hope everyone is well. Thanks for visiting. Ciao.



4 comments:

jone hallmark said...

Taylor! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
How exciting to be in Artful Journaling!!
Y::I::P::P::E::E!!!!!

I know that you can write that article. Just "journal" from your heart. This has been a wonderful journey for you. Start from the beginning and go from there.

I can't wait...very exciting.....
Love to you - xoxoxo

PaperPumpkin said...

Wow! Big congratulations to you on Artful Journaling! What a thrill! Kathy

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

Wow, that is pretty exciting news - congratulations!! Can't wait to see your work in print!

laurie said...

congratulations! being published has always been a dream of mine. let us know when your issue comes out so we can grab it.

i tried to take italian but i failed at every attempt! however, i am making my 8th trip to italy in october - fortunately they are a warm and forgiving country!