Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Full not oh art journal pages



So sorry for the long wait for this post. I have been trying to finish some Pam Garrison pages that I started in her class, but haven't completed them . The pages in my book are big and I am having a hard time converting to Pam's style. I know my style is me and that is what I will ultimately stick to but I wanted to challenge myself and try to make a page (or two) like her. I am stumped. (Which is okay) So here is what I have so far.

You can tell that this page is so much more me than Pam. I loved watching Pam easily write out anything in her beautiful handwriting. It was amazing.  Hopefully next time these pages will be finished but no promises. School has begun and they are keeping me busy with 8 classes a day. Perhaps that's why I could easily call it a night at 5 PM.

It was great seeing Lorraine and Renee at the Pam Garrison class. I spent Saturday at the beach watching the waves and surfers. It was really beautiful and calming. On Sunday I got a green juice concoction at the health food store which tempted me to purchase a juicer. So far so good. That juice bar had some amazing smoothies mixtures. One cost $16.50 for a glass.

Also saw this nice and shiny Airstream. I am wondering if I should follow what I love and buy one. I love these trailers and somewhat lust to have one. Even when I was a child I loved campers. I think I only played with my Barbies because they had a cool camper. So maybe... An air stream art studio would be the best.
Okay I have to  click publish because I somehow have a draft copy of this posting already up and I want to get rid of it. (after just seeing a preview of this  "new" posting, it looks like I have a mess on my hands- sorry about formatting etc. I am not sure I even have a title. The title is Full not oh art journal pages.
Hope everyone is well and crafty.

4 comments:

PaperPumpkin said...

Pretty cool camper! I like your style. Good luck with your brand new school year and schedule. I am sad that summers almost over. I am trying to make the most of these last few days. I feel a road trip coming on!!!

laurie said...

i think having an airstream would be so much fun! even if it were just parked in the backyard. the beginning of the school year is exciting but i would prefer an endless summer...

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

An airstream studio? What a great idea, I totally want one! I almost bought an Airstream at an antique show a few years ago, are you surprised? :)

Anonymous said...

Leda always liked these alot too...-Andrew