Sunday, August 7, 2011

Jewelryfull




Nope, I'm not in Paris, but with
My Paris friend Renee. I went to visit her in Arizona. It was really great. We took two jewelry classes taught by Diana Frey. Here is what I made:



And this necklace. Here is the choker part. I haven't attached the bezel yet but it will be one if these below. Which do you think would look better?







Next posting will be of Renee's beautiful house. About to get on my plane headed home.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

PaperPumpkin said...

Pretty! I'll vote for the one on the top left! Which is your favorite? Safe, happy travels to you! Kathy

laurie said...

so cool! i live in phoenix so will have to check that place out. have fun on the rest of your trip!

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

Beautiful jewelry, Taylor! I love the top piece with the little doll face the best, but they are all lovely. Me, I'd go with the little birdies. :)

jone hallmark said...

I am madly in LOVE with the necklace you have made! OMG! Taylor, the nest and bird and tiny head...sigh..
I agree with Cynthia about going with the "little birdies"

How wonderful that you went to visit Renee - FUN!
Her house does look pretty special..
Nice to have such good friends, isn't it?

xo