Sunday, July 31, 2011

Way too full of Peerless




My friend Cynthia and I got a bit Peerless crazed in Portugal after we saw Jane (www.janedavenport.com) using them while practically walking. I happened to have some so we made a pallette of them but didn't use them very much.



Then I even ordered more colors, sent more to Cynthia and still no use, so this Saturday we decided to have peerless watercolor paper painting day and post on Monday. My rabbits actually took two days to finish. Can't wait to see what Cynthia has created. Check out her blog www.cynfulcreationscanada.blogspot.com (sorry can't figure out how to link from my phone) to find out. I know I will.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

PaperPumpkin said...

Nice rabbits with your watercolors! I keep saying I will paint with watercolors....someday I will...I hope! K

Cynthia of Cynful Creations said...

Love the rabbits, Taylor! Thanks for challenging me to use these paints, it was fun.

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

Love your rabbit friends!
You should write a little story about them.
Hope you are doing GREAT :)
XX
Becky