Tuesday, July 5, 2011

TOO full of Portugo

Ah this was the best place for me in Portugal. After a few days of not seeing any breathtaking beach (my favorite) we arrived at this beach around 5 PM. There were even beautiful sand dunes which I captured in black and white on one of Tracy's fun cameras. I was so happy to be on this beach that I had to dance around. Tracy managed to capture my excitement in a series of beach pictures. In fact the guy always took a great picture of me. (It was a bit windy there- hence the billowy shirt action.)
This was a calm beach closer to where we were staying. I do like the shadows of the palm tress on the sand but this isn't really my kind of beach.
Cynthia and I (well really Cynthia) managed to find this old abandoned mansion we kept passing by on our taxi rides. We walked up and took some great photos. The graffiti in this case really did not add much to the building. Maybe I can photo shop it off, especially the smiley place. There is ivy growing out of windows and it just looks like the best place for exploring and picture taking. It was fenced in and we didn't want to end up in a Portugal jail(we kind of had a preview of what it could be like) , but we both knew Tracy would have figured out how to get inside.
Still working on this page. Haven't really done any art work, but most of the others on the trip have at least filled up their little Portugal passports. I have been on the go to Tampa/St. Pete and tomorrow Orlando, Florida. I bring a lot of art stuff with me but never get to it. I love walking around new places, and than it's dinner and some wine, and before you know it it's a new day of walking and exploring. Hopefully in Orlando. Really want to finish some of this journal.
Still more Portugal pictures to show.

1 comment:

jone hallmark said...

Your "visionary" page is fantastic!
absolutely!!!

bravo!
xo